Sunday 21 December 2014

RIBBON STORAGE

Afternoon crafters
 
Todays share is more of a crafting tip.
 
For some time now I've been wanting to organise my ribbons so they can be easily accessed and therefore get used more.   A while back I bought some Ikea shelves but these are being saved for elsewhere.  
 
In November, I purchased a pair of tie rack hangers.  These finally got sorted today.  
 

Whist I have taken them to two classes, I found they unwound too easily in transport. 
This hanger are all current at the top and retired at the bottom

I didn't realise there were 'quite' so many 'retired' ribbons, but being easy to see, will now get used. 

So, my tip today is to attach a mini glue dot on the inside of the roll.  Lift off, use required amount and stick back down - the centre spindle can move round to reduce length dangling. 
 
Stampin' Up! My Glue Dots are a great investment


I hope you agree this is a great improvement and a quick & easy way to store ribbon.  Now they are organised so neatly and accessible, I can get all the retired ones used up :-)
 
See you again soon for another festive share. 
 
Happy craftin'
Sandra
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : MY ONLINE SHOP http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sandraroberts



No comments:

Post a Comment