Tuesday 2 December 2014

2nd DAY OF ADVENT


Morning crafters

This morning I'm sharing a table decoration ladies made at my recent Ultimate Christmas Retreat Weekends. 

This was inspired by a picture my upline shared with me of a topiary tree, way back in January 2014 and I asked if we could make up when we next met. Mine was made in Spring colours but could see the potential for my Christmas Retreat, in Christmas colours from the papers Jo used and bought several packs of Print Poetry DSP stacks to pack away ready for the Autumn. 

Sisters Sandra & Mandy relaxing in matching PJs

.... and later getting fingers too close to the hot glue gun !

Cutting and curling all those strips of paper was a gentle project to unwind after lots of concentrating during the rest of the day. 

See you again tomorrow for another festive project, one for each day of Advent. 

Happy craftin'
Sandra
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : MY ONLINE SHOP http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sandraroberts


No comments:

Post a Comment