Sunday 7 December 2014

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING & WRAPPING


Afternoon crafters

Yesterday hubby & I braved the day Christmas shopping in Norwich.  Our list included a stop at the Jo Malone concession in Jarrolds department store. They wrap their gifts so nicely and even add a light spray of one their fragrances to their tissue paper. 
 
As you start thinking about wrapping your gifts, I just had to share with you the gift wrapping decoration on our parcels, with the frosted fruits.  Lots of lovely ideas now flowing for my gift wrapping next year, together with Pinterest, of course.



Two very nosey little fur-balls had to check out if bags were empty so they could jump inside and play.
 

Did you spy all that ribbon ?  Those that know me well, know I can always find a use for ribbon.   Much to Davids embarrassment, I laughed about all the bits of ribbon cut off from tying our bows.  Jess who served us then remembered my crafting from previous visits and promptly dropped lots of extras in the bottom of our bag :-)
With a whole day of shopping and Christmas dinner as lifelong members of the Wyton Area Voluntary Band in the evening, there was no crafting done yesterday in the Kraftybiker craft room. 

See you again soon for another festive share. 

Happy craftin'
Sandra
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : MY ONLINE SHOP http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sandraroberts


No comments:

Post a Comment