Tuesday 2 December 2014

CHARITY CRAFT DAY

Evening crafters

Yesterday, I spent one of my 'non-working' days, joining fellow NHS colleagues raising money for charity.  

Our table fees were donated to the Arthur Rank Hospice charity and each table holder donated a percentage of their profits (after costs deducted) to their own nominated charity. I nominated 50% of my profits to Macmillan Cancer. 

Some of my stocking filler mini crackers with nail varnish 
for craft table & personal gifts
made with Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board


On Sunday, I made 24 of these mini crackers using Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board.  A slight adjustment on the measurements, can easily be made to fit your festive treats ~ here each had a festive nail polish inside.  Some are for personal gifts and the rest went on my charity table.

I received several commission orders from colleagues, of my display items, which need to be made up ASAP for Christmas, so a busy weekend ahead. 

Pop back again tomorrow for another festive project, one for each day of Advent.

Happy craftin'
Sandra
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : MY ONLINE SHOP http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sandraroberts


No comments:

Post a Comment