Thursday 11 December 2014

FESTIVE FLOWER ARRANGING

Evening crafters
Today I ticked another item off my list of new crafts to try ! 
 
I have never turned my hand to any form of flower arranging, except for tryingto place blooms tastefully in various vases ! Just a few miles down the road in Feltwell, is a small complex with a beauticians, hairdressers, coffee shop, tattooists etc, where a new lady recently opened a florists. 
 
When my hairdresser was chatting about their fun at a previous months flower 'club', I quite fancied making a Christmas table centrepiece and reserved my space. 
 
I really enjoyed making this and already have ideas for next year !!
 
Not sure that I will able to join in every month but January class is a vase arrangement and I'll be there if spaces still available. 
 
See you again soon for another festive share. 

Happy craftin'
Sandra
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : MY ONLINE SHOP http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sandraroberts


No comments:

Post a Comment