Friday 17 October 2014

STAMPIN' UP EUROPEAN CONVENTION @ BRUSSELS


Morning crafters from Brussels !!!

I arrived just after midday yesterday, along with my travel colleagues Laura, Jo, Tracy S & Tracy K.  We were rather tired from our very early  start and I know I'm usually an early bird, but alarm wake up at 4:30am is just unsociable !!!!

Our first class session last night was a gift box set. Although we made several cards, I didn't make the box and bits as thought transporting home might get squashed. 

Each attendee to that additional class was given a lovely personalised stamp for the back of our cards.   The label looks quite big but in real life it's quite a neat size. 


Don't you agree this was a lovely gift ?  I can't wait to use it on the backs of my cards :-)

Happy craftin'
Sandra 
Contact me on :  07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit :

No comments:

Post a Comment