Saturday 11 October 2014

CRAFT FAIR @ Icini Acadamy, Methwold


Evening crafters

Yesterday was a very industrious one in the kraftybiker craft room, preparing for today's craft fair in Methwold, which I was invited to have a stall at. With my calendar so full at the moment, I would love to have time to make more items but sadly I've still not found the 36-hr days I've been desperately searching for.  


My favourite 'makes' at the moment have been with the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlets Die #135853 from Stampin' Up!  I'm hoping visitors to the fair will fall in love with these little gifts as much as my customers have. 

In the catalogue it looks cute but with so many wonderfully creative designs being shared by demonstrators globally, once customers see 'in real life', this really has been top selling product.  I was pleasantly surprised that it was bigger than I expected.  

In my haste this morning, I forgot my 'technology' so didn't take photos but lots of networking, catching up with old work colleagues not seen for 10-years, some potential new mobile manicure clients and three potential tutors for next Weeting Craft Day.   Kinda made up for the lack of customers.  Good day, very close to home and did some crafting prep for next craft fair during the day. 

Pop back tomorrow to see a few some of my favourite designs from today's stall.   

Happy craftin'
Sandra 
Contact me on :  07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit :

No comments:

Post a Comment