Wednesday 8 October 2014

BUSY BEE


Evening crafters

Apologies for my lack of blogging the last couple of weeks, but its been one of those absolutely chocca times in the kraftybiker craft room.  I've been desperately searching for those 36-hr days so if anyone knows where to find any, please let me know. 

Have you ever heard the phrase 'if you want something done, ask a busy person' ?  Looking at my diary, I think that is certainly true in my case !!  I am now full until after 17th November, except of course for my regular manicure clients. 

Anyway, here we are again, utilising 'non-productive' time writing blog posts offline on the iPad whilst dear hubby chauffeurs me to work.  It's amazing how quickly the journey passes. 

It's Wednesday again and that means new weekly deals from Stampin' Up! which will follow this post. 

Pop onto my online shop highlighted in red below and take a look both the Clearance Rack items, with some retired products discounted by up to 80% and also the regular weekly deals. 

I'll be back soon with photos of recent makes, including details from Weeting Annual Craft Day held last Saturday. 

Happy craftin'
Sandra 
Contact me on :  07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit :

No comments:

Post a Comment