Thursday 9 October 2014

FIRE ENGINE THEMED CARD


Morning crafters

One of my neighbours asked me to make a card for her to send to a little boy in USA who will soon be celebrating his 2nd birthday. 


I love punchart and had saved some inspiration ideas on Pinterest. The fire hydrant was inspiration from Andi Potler's blog here http://www.absolutekreations.com/2013/02/18/punch-art-fire-hydrant-birthday-boy-card/ 

The fire hydrant was too large to fit on the card so I adapted size of all the pieces, using smaller size circles and oval, then used the small punch from duo ticket for the centre of the hydrant, trimmed down to a square. Pieces were lightly sponged to differentiate sections.  The die-cut number was cut from a retired Stampin' Up! set.  All images were mounted onto a piece of an old map from the local area. 

I hope he likes his card as he loves anything fire related :-)

Happy craftin'
Sandra 
Contact me on :  07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit :

No comments:

Post a Comment