Saturday 5 June 2010

WORKSHOP CHALLENGE

The ladies at todays Workshop were set a challenge.
.
I passed round the card posted below on 2nd June and offered a bundle of New In Colour Polka Dot ribbons if anyone could guess how I made the background for the card. They had to give me their suggestion on a scrap of paper so no-one else could hear, by the end of the day.
.
With lots of wrong answers offered, I gave the clue that no water was involved.
.
Congratulations to Gina and Grace who both finally guessed correctly.
.
I will be demonstrating this technique at Moreton Hall in Bury St Edmunds on Thursday 10th June, 7-9pm so the same applies to anyone attending. If you can guess corectly, there will be a small prize - if more than 2 correct answers, I will draw names from a hat !!
.
Pop back after Thursdays class to see more pictures and technique explained.
.
Happy crafting
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment