Tuesday 1 June 2010

HOT OFF THE STAMPIN' UP PRESS !!!

Morning everyone !!
I've logged on this morning to find that Stampin' Up! have released another great offer for June & July !!
.
For every party/workshop totalling £250 or more up to 31st July 2010, the Hostess will earn an extra £20 in free merchandise. How fab is that .......... Sorry the flyer is not very clear when enlarged. I will have copies with me when I see you or I can email to you so you can read/print PDF file.
.
Now, as an extra incentive to get those parties rolling, I will be holding a draw of all the qualyfying hostesses during the 2-month promotion and will giving away extra freebies - the winner will be given a selection to choose from. As a blog incentive, those who mention seeing this entry on my blog, will also receive a free stamp.
.
So what are you waiting for ......... I am permanently attached to my iPhone and ready to receive your emails/texts to check diary and book in your party or give me a call (outside office hours 8.30am-5pm Mon-Fri please).
.
Speak to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment