Wednesday 20 August 2014

ILWS - DEMO SWAP - "For The Boys"


Morning crafters

This months swap with my friends and colleagues over at 'In Love With Stamping', was a male theme. 

Here I have used World Map #130342 (W) #130345 (C) stamped in Black ink and heat embossed with Stampin' Clear Embossing Powder #109130. I prefer this way rather than using black embossing powder, tonprevent stray black flecks being left behind. 


I then coloured in the sea using one of the Aqua Painters #103954 with a loose wash of Lost Lagoon ink #133644 and Mossy Meadow ink #133645 for the land areas. I was amazed at how many shades I achieved with just one ink pad, as it seemed to break down on my tile 'pallette' into other blue and yellow pigments - which I loved for this project !

The gorgeous new Stitched Mossy Meadow Satin Ribbon #133670 was tied round card before layering onto card base. 

I chose one of the sentiments from Chalk Talk #130631 (W) #130634 (C) for my topper and punched out using the co-ordinating Extra Large Oval Punch #119859.

Remember if you woukd like to order this stamp or any other Stampin' Up products, please click on the link in red below to take you to my online shop.  Buy anytime 24/7 and have delivered direct to your home. 

Hope you like my swaps this month.  See you back again soon. 

Happy craftin'
Sandra 
Contact me on :  07806 616704

No comments:

Post a Comment