Thursday 14 August 2014

CHRISTMAS CLUB GROUP

Evening crafters

This month, my local Christmas card group used a mixture of 'Old Meets New' products. 

My Stampin' Up! Online Shop (linked in red below) features a regular Clearance Rack section with up to 80% discounts on retired products, but hurry these are only whilst stocks last. 


When I discovered the Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card kits #132158 in one of my favourite colour combinations were on clearance, I stocked up as these were ideal packs to use in my monthly craft groups.  I started sketching some samples using new stamp sets from the Autumn/Winter catalogue, available for customers to order from 28th August. The colour combination is one of my favourites and at only £3.59 instead of £8.95 they are terrific value, containing EIGHT card banks, envelopes, envelope liners, Designer Series Paper strips, white tags, together with buttons and bakers twine to complete eight complete cards

I still have other people to complete so don't want to spoil the surprise, so will only reveal one design at the moment.  The others will be posted soon. 


If you wish to crack on with your Christmas cards, having everything prepared for you, simply adding your own choice of stamps, then please click on my online shop below and snap up this offer while they are still available. Remember, only £3.59 for EIGHT complete cards. Class sheet containing many different designs, all using these clearance rack kits, will be forwarded to all who purchase from me. 

Happy craftin'
Sandra 
Contact me on :  07806 616704

No comments:

Post a Comment