Tuesday 4 January 2011

'TOP TIP' TUESDAY

Welcome to a regular little slot to pass on
hints and tips to you all.
.
TODAY's TIP : I find especially helpful when working with small fiddly pieces of card, gems etc and sticking eyes & noses on cute little punchart creations!!
.
Trim the pointed tip from a cocktail stick. Apply a large 'blob' of Tombow Multi-Purpose adhesive (available from me @ Stampin' Up!) and allow to dry. I insert the other pointed end of the cocktail stick into the top of my kitchen roll and then the sticky bit will dry without getting glue on everything else !
.
Once dry, it will remain slightly tacky and is excellent for picking up the smallest crafting items. I use a Pringles lid to rest it in while using so that other materials do not get attached.
.
Hope you find this useful and remember to pop back next Tuesday for another Top Tip!
.
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment