Tuesday 25 January 2011

'TOP TIP TUESDAY'
.
Hi again, a bit later than usual !!
.
Today's tip is using those fantastic MINI GLUE DOTS. There are various brands on the market but I prefer the Stampin' Up! ones - my regular customers know, I never recommend something just because it's SU unless I truely believe in it - this is one of those products. It took me a long while to become addicted to them but, for those of you who know how tacky the red sticky strip is, then these are just the same.
.
They are great for attaching embellishments to cards. I especially like them for attaching small bows to projects. Simply push the back of the bow onto the glue dot on the roll and then gently peel off and then glue comes too !!
.
If you have smaller embellishments, why not try rolling glue dot between your fingers to make even smaller !
.
Hope to see you back again soon.
.
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment