Thursday 30 December 2010

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year !!!

Well didn't December go quickly !!! Every year I say I will have all my Christmas cards made, addressed and stamped ready for posting on 1st December .... and every year I fail, with many catching the last posting day !! However, I have a plan in place for 2011 ........ watch this space !
.
Here is a picture of some of my Thetford Stampers 10 group enjoying their Christmas meal. Unfortunately not everyone could be there and of course we had the lovely Janet taking the photo. A lovely evening was had by all and the food was terrific.
Hopefully everyone has survived the bad snow falls and had an enjoyable Christmas with their families. David and I have just returned from Manchester having taken David's 83yr old Auntie back from her fortnight Christmas holiday in Norfolk. I must admit he was a real treasure, spending Christmas Eve putting together the new storeage units for my craft room !! DIY is not his strongest talent ..... hence the additional shelves that I put up, with some 'supervision' of course. He did admit that the only reason he did it then was because the delivery arrived at lunchtime on Christmas Eve and was filling our hall so no-one could move. Well, they did promise delivery before Christmas.
.
So as we all prepare to see the New Year in, may I wish you all a very Happy New Year with lots of crafting !!
.
Catch up again very soon.
.
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment