Wednesday 12 January 2011




'TOP TIP TUESDAY'

Welcome to a regular little slot to pass on hints and tips to you all.

.
TODAY's TIP : When punching small pieces, either from scrap or to re-punch perhaps for Punchart, use a Post-It note. Attach your piece of card to the sticky part of the Post It note to punch.
.
At the weekend, I showed one of my classes how to cut a thin scrap of card neatly in half to make two long thin strips. Being too small to place in the Guilotine or paper trimmer on it's own, simply line up with the edge of the post it note and place in the guiltotine or paper trimmer. Because you have a larger piece it works a treat and leaves you with two straight pieces.

.
I know I wouldn't be without Post It notes in my craft tote ! They have so many uses.

.
Hope you find this useful and remember to pop back next Tuesday for another 'Top Tip'.
.
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment