Thursday 10 July 2014

CARD CANDY SWAPS

Morning crafters !

Last night I started creating little pieces of Card Candy for a Demonstrator swap at our Stampin' Up! European Convention in October.   Yes, I know it may seem early, but it's only 3 months and time always seems to run away with us. 

This is an annual event and we have been given dates for 3-years, all being held in Brussels, as a central venue with good commuter links from all our European Stampin' Up! member countries.  It's not too late to join us, if you wish to sign up as an Independent  Demonstrator for just £99, you choose your own starter kit products, and worth much more.  Whether just as a hobby demo to earn discounts and free products for yourself and friends or to run as a small business, it's up to you.  All demonstrators work independently and can do as much or as little as they like.  If you would like to know more, get in touch. There's also a link at the top of my blog. 

    

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with Alison, one of my downlines, and she had suggested working on our Card Candy swaps and having a fixed project to work on is a great idea.   Last month we worked on sorting our demonstrator swaps with retired products, making them up to sell for charity. 

I've decided one of my Card Candy group swaps will be using a stamp set only available to hostesses holding a party or virtual party. 


In anticipation of my delivery yesterday, I had sketched some ideas to create and had fun making up a few pieces during the evening. Sorry I can't post my creations yet as these will be under wraps until Convention swap has taken place. 

While the stamp set is out on my desk, I may make a card to post in the next few days .......

Happy craftin'
Sandra
Contact me on :  07806 616704

No comments:

Post a Comment