Thursday 27 December 2012

LOVELY HANDMADE CHRISTMAS CARDS

I am so lucky to receive some lovely handmade cards from some of my team, customers and other crafters.

Today I would like to share just a few of those I have received, including a couple of gorgeous Punchart which are always among my favourites.

P1080889

JANE – came home from the Lake District with a pet black sheep.  She is a very talented crafter and made her punchart ‘black sheep’.  Fantastic.

P1080888

ANJ – another beautiful punchart creation using the wonderful Owl punch.

P1080881

MICHELLE – a different colour combination for Christmas from my SU upline.

P1080878

JANET – I love small cards, perfect for Christmas.

P1080885

LORRAINE – I love the simplicity of this stamp, will have to ask where she got it.

P1080879

JEAN – I love the Stampin’ Up! stocking stamp and punch set.  So glad I got my hands on one as it never made it to the European market.

P1080882 

TANYA – This was such a tiny cute card.  I’ve seen this idea done somewhere on Pinterest and love it.

 

P1080884 

JUDY – she has been showing me some wonderful different versions of this card, gorgeous.

 

P1080886

LAURA – lovely two-tone effect on these ornaments and that embossed frame is another firm favourite.

 

P1080890

LYNN – all this effort for Christmas, very much appreciated.

Again, these are just a sample of lots and lots of wonderful cards David and I received.  Thank you all for your kind festive wishes.  We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

 

Happy crafting :-)

 

Sandra

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment