Tuesday 17 January 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE



I’m so excited to share my cards with fellow crafters, it can be difficult to keep designs back when planning their birthday cards, remembering who has seen what.


Here is the card I created for Stephanie, who celebrated birthday Sunday.


P1070629




P1070631



P1070632




This little box was made for a little chocolate treat to accompany her gift, using the beautiful Stampin’ Up! Morning Mocha Designer Series Paper which are being featured, together with Everything Eleanor stamp set, at my next All-Day classes on Saturday 28th January in Bury St Edmunds and Sunday 29th January in Norwich. Please get in touch if you would like more information.


We enjoyed helping her celebrate with a drink or two in the local pub.


I was so disappointed that within just a few minutes of arriving at the pub, I had lost one of my large black pearl earrings. They were a gift with the matching white gold and black pearl necklace that David had bought me from the jewellers in Hawaii where my engagement ring came from on holiday for my 40th birthday. The price to replace was going to be shocking (yes David looked up when we got home) !!


Having walked to the pub over grass and gravel on the road, I never expected to see again. What was the chance of finding in the dark ?


However, putting key in the door, David shone his torch just beside the door mat and there it sat. What a miracle, I was so pleased !!! A good ending to a lovely evening.


Happy craftin’


Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment