Saturday 14 January 2012

Friday 13th !!!!!!!!!!!!!


So OK, I've been lucky so far. In 30yrs of driving, I have been so lucky to escape huge car bills ....... until now ....... on Friday 13th !!!

Last night driving to my class in Bury St Edmunds, I noticed a bit of a rumbling in my car. Worried I might not get home, I phoned hubby to make sure he stayed up till I got home OK. Yesterday our local garage took a look. Unfortunately, I left my iPhone in the car when I left the garage so had to phone to ask them to keep it safe and the kind souls had to take for a test drive to listen for problem so brought it back to me at work, 5miles up the road (bless 'em). Then just before lunch came the horror phone call I was dreading. They diagnosed a 'dual mass fly wheel' which will cost about £2500 for Toyota to repair or £1500 at local garage !!!!!!!!!


On top of this, our en suite shower has been leaking through to the kitchen so we have had to brought forward getting a new shower and revamp for the whole en suite.

Such an expensive time.

Anyway, on a lighter note, here is one of the cards we made Thursday evening.


Happy craftin’


Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment