Friday 22 April 2011

SINCERELY YOURS - THETFORD SHOW

Last Sunday, Angie and I attended the Sincerely Yours event in Thetford again, ably assisted my crafting friend Sarah who visited for the weekend to help out. Another fab show and we were pleased to meet lots of new faces.

We had 100 people join us during the day to Make & Take the card below using a stamp Set called Strength & Hope which is featured in the new Mini 2011 catalogue, released on 1st April 2011.

Stampin' Up! are donating £1 for each set sold to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Angie and I both matched this for the show, deducting a further £1 from both the Clear and Wood mount sets.

The card was made in Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette card stock and matching ink. The background was stamped repeatedly using the words from the stamp set in the same Melon Mambo ink. The Pink Pirouette card stock was stamped again using the same matching Pink Pirouette ink and the swirl stamp three times as a gentle background (sorry the photo doesn't pick this up very well). The butterfly image was then stamped over the background and edges sponged edges in Melon Mambo ink. The Hope topper and mat layer were both punched with the 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" square punches. When I purchased these, I did think it was a bit of a luxury as I could cut with trimmer however, I have no regrets, the precision, speed and ability to punch image in centre of square, makes them well worth it.


If you wish to purchase any of the items listed, please do not hesitate to contact me.


My Owl Extravaganza all-day workshops have proved extremely popular and my next repeat class has once again sold out, within a few days of the show. I am currently re-scheduling yet another date and will be contacting those on the waiting list shortly. If you have missed out and would still like to attend, please email me or give me a call on 07806 616704.


Finally a warm welcome to all our new visitors from the show. I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.


Please pop back here for some more updates soon.


In the meantime, Happy Craftin'.


Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment