Wednesday 13 April 2011

CATCHING UP !!!!

I need to apologise to all my followers, I have been extremely busy lately so my blog posting has suffered.


For those who know me well, I have been busy with several classes, lots and lots of OWLS flying around, playing in the orchestra pit for a week long production of Crazy For You' in Theatre Royal Bury St Edmunds, visitors (both crafting and non-crafting), and of course all this on top of working full time. I am so grateful for all the Bank Holidays coming up.


The blog hop post below shares with you some of my OWL creations and also fantastic ideas from lots of my fellow demonstrators, using products from the NEW MINI CATALOGUE.


There are more exciting things on the horizon too that are taking a lot of my planning time. The first one being SINCERELY YOURS - SUNDAY 17th APRIL @ THETFORD. Angie, Sarah and myself will once again be at this regular crafting event so please do pop by and say hello and join us for a Make & Take project.


The second one will be released formally mid-May however guaging initial reaction from last Saturdays class and word of mouth, it looks like a further repeat date will be announced at the same time. It is very exciting and the suspense will be worth waiting for. If you are attedning any classes in the near future, you will find out first hand. And ......... if the suspense is just too much, give me a call 07806 616704 to find out more !!.


Please pop back soon and I hope to have caught up with all the Tuesday Top Tips which are in my head but just not made it to computer.


Bye for now and Happy Craftin'


Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment