Sunday 5 December 2010

HOW MUCH SNOW HAVE YOU STILL GOT ??

Well much as I love to see the countryside all white, it's now gradually disappearing. I should have been at the Stamp With Us day on Saturday near Crawley but unfortuantely the weather prevented us going - the thought of being stuck down there or on the motorway. Natalie reported 14" of snow and I know some areas were even worse.
.
Being disappointed that my weekend didn't go as planned, at least I have something to look forward to tomorrow. Another day off work - this time to wait in for a delivery. My craftroom walls will not expand any further and so I have decided to invest in some wonderful new storage. If any of you have bought craft magazines lately, you may have seen full page adverts for crafts4storage and the Really Useful Boxes. The units themselves count as 'furniture' and therefore on a 21 day delivery, however the boxes themselves should be delivered tomorrow so I can start filling them and get organised. The units should be here by Christmas so I can get everything put away before the festivities begin in the Roberts' household. How's that for starting the Spring cleaning early !!
.
Today I have put up some more shelving, the sort where you can adjust the height easily. Where I thought I could only get two shelves, I can now get another one so back to Focus this week when I pop into Thetford to get my hair cut.
.
It's all so exciting as I love my craft room but so desperately needed that extra storage space. I was so pleased when Stampin' Up! introduced Clear Mount stamp sets in the NEW catalogue in October. This is a not only a great cost saving but more importantly so much lighter and smaller to store. Many of my customers prefer them as they can see where to place their images without using a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.
.
Every year I aim to have all my Christmas preparation finished by 1st December but somehow it just never happens. Oh well there's always next year. Back to writing Christmas cards and sticking on stamps ready for posting.
.
Bye for now, keep safe and warm.
.
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment