Sunday 28 December 2014

KINDA ELECTRIC 'CASE'

Morning crafters

This is the card I made for was Julie's birthday, based on a CASE of a card I saw on Pinterest.  Whilst going through some of my Christmas stamps recently, I found the lovely 'Wishing You' set from Stampin' Up!, sadly now retired.  I love being able to get more use out of stamp sets for different occasions than originally suggested.  This stack of presents are equally at home for Birthdays, Christmas or any  occasion where a gift is given. 
 
The background has been created using Kinda Electric stamp set #135347 (W) #135350 (C), stamped in Mossy Meadow with presents and sentiment stamped in Blackberry Bliss. The sentiment is from a set that retired a few years back and but this individual stamp from the set, remains one of my favourites. 

Happy craftin' 
Sandra
Contact me on : 07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit : MY ONLINE SHOP http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sandraroberts


No comments:

Post a Comment