Thursday 4 September 2014

WEEKLY DEALS (3rd - 9th September)


Evening crafters

Welcome back to this weeks Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals. 


Simply click on my online link 24-7 below in red to take advantage of this weeks Weekly deals screenshot below, or get in touch with me to add to my next order and save your postage. 


Want to see some great techniques using this weeks money saving deals ? Why not book a party and let me demonstrate some lovely projects to you and your friends.  Deals change every week but I will always try and demonstrate at least one project with weekly deals that are current at the time of your party.  The rest you choose, especially if there is something that you are specifically interested in, or your guests would like to try before they buy.  

My diary is waiting for you :-)

Happy 
Sandra 
Contact me on :  07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit :

No comments:

Post a Comment