Tuesday 9 September 2014

CONVENTION SWAP PREP


Afternoon crafters

Yesterday I spent a few hours with one of my Downline, Alison, preparing elements of one of my Convention swaps, mainly cutting all the card layers but also achieved one prototype.  Our European Convention in Brussels is only 36-days away and still lots to do. 

This morning, whilst the boiler was being serviced, I was in full production line mode, stamping to allow ink to dry before meeting up with other fellow Convention goers tonight to assemble our swaps.  Creating in bulk like this is always better whilst enjoying crafty chat with others.   


I'm using the new Festival of Trees stamp set together with the co-ordinating Tree Punch which, bought as a bundle together #137640 saving you 15%.  

These swaps will also be my 7-swaps for our ILWS swap this month so pop back on 20th to see the finished card.  In previous years I have done all my swaps the same but this year decided to create two different ones. Anyone taking part in both events will receive my other swap. 

While this batch were drying, my labels were created and printed, ready to stick on reverse so these are coming along nicely and may even all be finished tonight :-)

Happy craftin'
Sandra 
Contact me on :  07806 616704
For all your Stampin' Up! requirements and Special Offers, please visit :

No comments:

Post a Comment