Tuesday 27 May 2014

Shoebox swap

Evening crafters !

Another of this weeks creations to share with you. This is the gift I made for my Stampin' Up! downline and roomie Laura, at last weeks SU Regional Training event in Telford. 

Her favourite colour is Rich Razzleberry and she thinks she must have had most of that colour from my Polka Dot DSP packs, and I have bought a few, I love it and will be sad to see it retire at the end of June :-)


Yesterday I met up with my upline and other demos in Norwich for an open house shoebox swap and decided to share the lovely origami box again.  Everyone was delighted with their swap. 



Have you seen my gel polish nails I created this week ?   I just simply had to choose the Real Red Polka Dot DSP to match my 'Mini Mouse' style nailart :-)

Hope you like these projects shared with you today. 

Happy craftin'
Sandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment