Tuesday 22 January 2013

TINSEL TUESDAY - week 4

There's still lots and lots of snow here in Northwold, Norfolk. The snow that fell last week hadn't melted at all and then had lots more on top !! Had to get my ski boots out but kept toes really toasty :-)

I'm still feeling Christmassy for Catherine's challenge this week HERE with so much snow around. Last year, I really fell in love with the Stampin' Up! Jolly Bingo Bits and think it works really well for this sketch, on my favourite little 10x10cm cards.

The silver glimmer card pack i've used to accent here, is an extra FREE gift for hostesses booking a Stampin' Up! party or virtual party with sales of £150 from today until 22nd March plus Sale-A-Bation FREE gifts available for everybody.

These cards were so quick and easy, I had to make a set of three. It feels so good using up some scrap strips off my craft desk !!


Happy craftin' and keep safe in these winters conditions.

Sandra
 

No comments:

Post a Comment