Tuesday 8 January 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAHAM

Today's post features a card made for Graham's birthday today.
 
Prior to finding Stampin' Up! Products, my crafting led me to fall in love with the cute animals of Penny Blacks range of stamps, whist enabling me to relax with my subtle water colouring.

 
Graham is the Bandmaster at RAF Wyton Voluntary Band where David and I used to play. We were both made Honorary members when we left, due to the 100 mile round trip, sometimes 2 or 3 times a week. Rising cost of fuel and other commitments made the decision but we enjoy keeping in touch with our friends ad enjoyed a lovely Christmas meal in December.

Pop back tomorrow when I hope Week 2 of Tinsel challenge will have been released.

Apologies if this post looks a bit different but it's a first test of the new Blogger App downloaded and created via my iPad.

Happy craftin'

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment