Saturday 29 October 2011

Guest Demo at local craft group

Last night I was really pleased to have been invited to be a guest demonstrator at a local craft club that meets fortnightly in my 'next door' village, Foulden.




Although I have previously joined them a couple of times as a customer, unfortunately then I was working long hours and travelling so couldn't make it a regular commitment. I was thrilled to be asked to teach a group of 17 ladies of various ages and abilities.


This is the project they made .........



I was keen to create a project that they could reproduce at home on their own. The box lid was created using the width of an A4 sheet of card, making into a 21cm square and scoring at 7cm intervals all the way round. The bottom of the box was made exactly the same using 20.4cm square and scoring at 6.8 intervals all the way round.


We all had a wonderful evening and many of them asking me to go back in the New Year after their winter break.


Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment