Wednesday 23 February 2011

BEAUTIFUL ROSES

.
Here are some of the cards I made with my lovely ladies at Weeting on Saturday. I had been asked to incorporate a couple of Easter cards into our day so decided on a Spring theme. Using the Occasional Greetings #110520, my customers had a choice of greetings for each of the 8 cards which gave them all the variety they needed and incorporated Mothers Day, Easter Wishes, Thank You, For You and Happy Birthday.
.
The cards below used the Happiness Shared stamp set #117038 (W) / 120534 (C) which available from Stampin' Up! and can be ordered from me at any time.
.
After the initial fear of inking the stamp with the marker pens, the whole group made this technique look effortless and all enjoyed creating these three cards with only one inking !
.
.
Here is the 2nd generation of stamping after a light 'misting'.
.
.
This is the 3rd generation stamped after another 'misting'. While I was demonstrating, we proved that when using Watercolour Paper you could stamp even more images. Why not give it a try !
.

.
Hope you like these samples today.

Happy craftin'
.
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment