Sunday 16 May 2010

FLUTTERBY WORKSHOPs

Saturday was the last of my scheduled Flutterby All-Day Workshops. There may however be spaces available on a condensed evening class version should you be interested, so please do get in touch.
.
How wonderful to see yet more new faces and I look forward to seeing you at other workshops soon. Thanks again to Jo for all her help - she is a real star !!
.
It is lovely to receive emails from complete strangers telling me how they have heard of my fantastic workshops from friends and want to book without even knowing what the subject is !! I have been busy writing more workshops for other dates already booked and will be back to update the list soon.
.
Also, there are people waiting to join my next Stampers 10 group in Thetford. As soon as we have 10 names, my second monthly group will start so, if you know anyone who might be interested, please pass on my details. We will decide which evening is best once we have final list.
.
Following a very busy weekend, I am hoping to finally have a chance to 'play' with the New In Colours over the next couple of days so please come back soon and have a look at my samples.
.
Bye for now and Happy Crafting.
.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment