Wednesday 11 November 2015

After a long leave of absence from 'blogging' I am pleased to say I have been running a new blog in the background over recent weeks and have now opened the site to the general public and search engines. 

The new blog reflects our house move to this gorgeous property and also my New Craft Studio, located in the flint fronted building.  The new blog is still very much 'work in progress' but will continue to be updated on a regular basis, bringing you all the up to date news from Stampin' Up! and my increasing number of classes being added to my schedule.



Please pop over to stampnstudio.blogspot.com to see lots of new changes in my life this year.  I am now please to be able to share this information with you and look forward to welcoming you to visit my New Studio in the near future.

Happy Craftin'

Sandra x

11 comments: