Sunday 12 May 2013

BACK BLOGGING ........

Well, here I am, back blogging again. 
 
As always, my life has been moving at a fast pace with work and other life's events. Dad has been staying with us now since the end of June last year and has just moved into his new bungalow last week. I have had two periods of sickness from work recently, having a bad attack of Tonsilitis at Easter, which left me with a really deep, hacking cough.  Being thoroughly tired and washed out, not sleeping well, a 3rd lot of anti-biotics finally got me back to feeling human again.
 
Some of you may have noticed that I have been playing around with my blog over the last few weeks, as I've tried to create a clearer and more user friendly layout. It's still a 'work in progress' project but at least the ball is rolling again.
 
At the same time, I have gradually been moving more towards social media with Facebook and have now added a Facebook Business page which can be found at
Please come over and have a look and 'like' my page.  Pop back soon for an update on Stampin' Up! training event I attend in Telford this weekend.
Happy Craftin'
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment