Sunday 3 October 2010

HOSTESS GIFT

This is the swop that I made for High Wycombe training event in September using the new Hostess level 1 gift, Punch Potpourri. The colours on the photo are not too clear but this is using the NEW Pear Pizzazz and Early Expresso.


.

.YOU COULD EARN THIS SET

**** FREE ****

My favourite Hostess gift as all four images have a corresponding punch. Simply stamp, punch and create.
.
If you would like me to come and demonstrate a workshop in your home or local community venue, please contact me. Let me talk you through the benefits you could earn being a hostess or even have a 'virtual party' yourself. I can provide a catalogue and order forms for you and providing orders are a minimum of £150, you can earn a FREE hostess gift and minimum of £15 of FREE product of your choice to spend in the catalogue.
.
Pop back later for some more ideas.
.
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment