Saturday 6 February 2010

Weekend news

Well slight change of plans this weekend. David has had the 'Nora' virus (D&V) since Wednesday evening and yesterday at work, I came down with it as well - I can tell you it's not nice.
.
I should have been at sister-in-laws hen weekend in Birmingham tonight but obviously not well enough to travel and not wanting to pass on to others and risk jepodising the wedding !!
.
Our get well wishes also go out to Zena who has just come out of hospital having had a burst appendix. We finally managed to catch up this afternoon and she is starting to feel stronger although it will be another few weeks before she can travel back to Portugal.
.
Yesterday I was finally able to hand my notice in at work finishing on 5th March and therefore able to start new job from 8th March, just waiting confirmation. I am really looking forward to my new role and challenges it will bring. Working only 1 mile from home will be fantastic bonus.
.
Take care, catch up with some more cards soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sandra, so sorry to hear you haven't been well, hope by now you are well and truly over it.
    Congratulations on the new job, I bet you can't wait.

    Marion x

    ReplyDelete