Monday 18 January 2010

SNEAK PREVIEW - February Workshop

Next months Workshop @ Moreton Hall, Bury St Edmunds is on Saturday 27th February, 10am - 4pm. Booking is essential as I know this is already proving very popular.
.

You will all be given a 12"x12" sheet of Perfect Plum DSP (page 76 SU catalogue) and we will make 15 cards using my own unique OSW - you will be given a template at the end of the Workshop to take home. You may have seen other versions for this type of project but together with my downline Pat, we have made a simplified template and designed our own card layouts, incorporating the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set and Butterfly punch. Here are just 2 of the cards we will be making next month.


I know several of you are looking forward to this Workshop, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
.

If any of you have a group of crafting friends and would like me to bring this project to a venue near you, please contact me.

Sandra



No comments:

Post a Comment